

Here we are at my most favorite time of year. I love everything about Christmas. The music, the lights, family and family traditions, presents, but most of all, the reminder about who gave the greatest gift of all--Christ, our Savior. Jayda helped me put up the Christmas tree this year. She hung most of the ornaments by herself--if you can't tell by how they are mostly bunched up right at her level. We went to the Festival of Trees like we do every year with my family. Below are pictures of some of the amazing trees that were on display this year. Jayda loved the Superman tree.
Tai really likes our Christmas tree, too. I pretty much wired the ornaments to the branches when I put them on, so Tai couldnt pull them off, but he keeps pulling the beaded garland off, and I keep having to fix it. Oh well.

1 comment:
What a good mom to keep the tree however the kiddos decorate it--I think it looks great! It is fun to have Jayda at an age she really can enjoy the trees!
Post a Comment