Jayda has been wanting to go ice skating and since it isnt the safest activity for me right now, Lehi decided to take her on a Daddy-Daughter date.

Jayda did pretty good for only having been ice skating once before, but she did take a pretty serious fall and hit the side of her face pretty hard on the ice, so she decided she needed a little help (I didn't even know they had walkers for the ice):
She had so much fun. Thanks Dad!
Oh, and here is what Tai and I did at home:

We lounged around, watched Monsters Inc., and then Tai went to bed...aparently he needed three binkies (he couldnt fit the third one in his mouth--darn). Yeah, yeah, we will try to get rid of those things sometime after the baby comes. Oh, and I am sure Lehi would like me to explain that Tai is borrowing Jayda's purple blanket while his other more masculine blankets are in the wash. :)
1 comment:
I still have wonderful memories of daddy daughter dates. That is great. Who knew they had walkers on the ice?
Post a Comment