Lehi occasionally does artistic projects for people we know ('cause as you can see, he is good at it)
These two are ambigrams of a family name meant to be put on a T-shirt for a family reunion
I was looking for Jayda in our house one sunday afternoon--she wasnt answering when I called. I went to the family room/play room and didnt see her at first. But after a closer look I found her.
Fast asleep on the couch covered by a blanket and a giant teddy bear.
You know you got a good stroller when all your kids fit on it...and then some.Okay, you cant have a baby and not take a ton of pictures. Here are some more of Jasmyn.





2 comments:
CUTE hair!!! So fun to see your darling family!
Those pics of her are adorable! The drawings are very cool. I love when you find them sleeping in random places.
Oh and what is the stroller that you have? I want to know about holding three!
Post a Comment